Day 1 - Getting warmed up

This is the first day of our denial contest. Well, YOUR denial contest to be correct. I expect you to be ready. You went through a few days of pleasure, more than any slave should be allowed to have. You were allowed to cum at least 3 times each day, your prostate is working at full speed now. What a naughty, unworthy time this was. But don't be afraid, we will stop this right away. You will not touch your little dick unless I allow you to do so.

We will start slow, since this is our first day... hehe, you wish ;). We will start full power and increase it over time until you break! I will make you cry for relieve.

Lets start with the contract. Get the piece of paper and the pen you prepared. Write on it in big letters:

----------
Contract:

I, slave (insert your name here), belong to Princess Donna from now on. Only she can allow me to cum, I cannot cum without her permission. My dick is hers to command!
----------

Sign this piece of paper and take a photograph of it. If you are single and live alone, hang it over your bed so you will never forget it. If you have other people around you to consider, put it in a good hiding place, where you can fetch it easily when you feel you are losing control. This document will always remind you that it was your choice to start this content. Once you signed it, you are bound to the rules of the contest, and must not cum, no matter how hard it will be at times.

So much for the first steps. Now we come to your daily tasks. There will be three parts each day. Morning affirmations, tasks for the day, and evening affirmations. You will recite the morning and evening affirmations aloud one hundret times each day. You can also recite them while doing the tasks. One task that must be done daily is drinking 2 litres of water. This helps producing more and more sperm during the contest.

Ok, get ready, here we go. Since this is a day of the weekend, you will have more time and therefore more tasks to do:

Morning Affirmation
Recite 100 times aloud: "I am the slave of Princess Donna and will deny myself for her!"

Tasks
- Take a photo of your balls to remember what they looked like when they were empty. Just in case you forget this look over time.

- Drink 2 litres of water during the day

- You are used to wanking, so we can start with quite some speed without risking messy accidents. You need to stroke your dick 2000 times without stopping. Select your speed as necessary to prevent yourself from cumming. You must not stop. If you have to stop to prevent a messy disaster, you must restart the task later at a count of 0. If you should cum, you lost the contest on your first day and should leave in shame.

One note about wanking. When I say wank, I do not mean "tender fondling" or "short micro strokies". When I say wank, I mean hard and full strokes from tip to base and back with a firm grip. Don't spare your cockhead on the upstroke and slam your hand into your belly on the downstroke. Stroking a cock must be powerfull and effective. I don't tell you to stroke your cock because I am feeling funny, but because I want to fill your balls.

- You will also have your first "walk". When I talk about walking I mean a nice walk with a duration of at least 30 minutes in your neightborhood. But how much fun would a walk be without some special teasing. Get your vibrating butt-balls and insert them into your ass. Use as much lube as necessary if you are too tight. We will get rid of this over the next days, when you get used to anal stimulation. Store the remote control somewhere inside your trousers, where you cannot turn it off without being obvious about it. This will prevent you from stopping the vibrations in public. Simple because there will be no need to stop them. Additionaly use the dolphin on your balls. Make sure it doesn't get out of place during the walk.

The walk must take at least 30 minutes. If you want you can ride the tram or a similar public transport vehicle for a part of the time. Once you get home, remove the butt-balls and clean them. We will use them during the next days again.

- Since you already stroked 2000 times, you should prove your stamina again. The same rules apply as before. Only this time you should use a huge amount of lube, to make it extra slippery. 2000 times again. While you stroke, watch the following video over and over:






- After you are done, you will edge yourself 5 times. Stop before you reach the pleasureable point of no return. Think about the exciting feeling an orgasm would give you. When you stop you should recite 10 times your morning affirmation: "I am the slave of Princess Donna and will deny myself for her!

- Afterwards sit down and write me a letter. Write about how you experienced your day and how huge is your need to cum. Additionally you should rank your need from 1 (no need to cum) to 10 (I will explode from the touch of a feather). Send this letter to my email address "donnas.denial@yahoo.de". Include the photos you made earlier if this is possible for you.
- You have to sleep naked tonight. No matter how horny you get, you must not touch your cock until tomorrow. If you need to pee, sit down. If you have a chastity device, you are allowed to use it during this night.

Evening Affirmations
Recite 100 times aloud: "I am horny and I want to rub my tiny dick!". Of course you only recite this, you will not be allowed to do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,2.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,3.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,4.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,5.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,6.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,7.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,8.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission,9.i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission 10.,i am Princess Donna's Slave and will deny myself any and all sexual pleasures or release's without her permission, i am married to a woman and she will i know find my behaviors and sexual non-attentions strange, but i do not care. she is but a mere woman and from now on my allegiance, my loyalty, my love is for my Mistress Princess Donna. i will suffer non sexual pleasures at Princess Donnas wish. i am "a feather touch" right now and must at Princess Donnas command stop any and all further stimulation(s) until tomorrow at the next stage of the contest. i must win this and all contests for my Princess Donna whether she is at home or not. She is my Mistress, my Princess, my Goddess. i must obey her every command. should she require that i walk naked down the street at high noon or to whip myself, then i must follow Her wishes/commands. i am her slave now and forever to do with what She pleases. i only thank my Princess for allowing such an unworthy servant as i to serve HER.
most humbly yours, billys1

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home