Day 6 - Freestyle day

I didn't find the time to answer your emails today, but who said you deserve that much attention from a Princess like me anyway. Keep your reports coming (and only the reports!), I will answer them in time.

Day 6 will be called the "Freestyle Day". Today you have the chance to realy impress me and prove you are worthy to be my slave. You will get a set of tasks to do, the way you do them, is up to you. Which one of you will be the most creative and daring? You can do it like a sissy at home, or like a real slave outside where you can get caught easily. Just to fuel your imagination, here are a few places to perform:

- Unlocked changing cubicles in shopping malls or swimming pools
- In the swimming pool
- Outside of the swimming pool
- On the trampoline of the swimming pool
- In the woods
- In a phone booth
- On a public transport vehicle
- Under your desk at work
- On the beach
- If you are living together with someone and this person is at home, do it without locked doors in a place where they may pass by
- In a public photo booth (send me the photos)
- ... or wherever your imagination leads you

Also be creative about the way you do it. You can simple edge by wanking, but why not create a self-bondage device which allows you to edge? Or use as many toys as you have for reaching the edge. As I said, be creative. Proof yourself to me.

Morning affirmations:
Recite 100 times: "I am grateful for my training"

Tasks:
- Think about creative ways and places, where you can perform for me. Afterwards you will do the following tasks there.

- At least 10.000 Strokes (split them up on as many places you wish)

- At least 5 edges (you can do more if you want, but at least in 5 different places)

- Include at least one device in your ass in one of the scenarios

- Take pictures of the tasks and places where you perform

- If you want to do one edge at home, do it while staring in the eyes of this woman while stroking along.



- As always, I expect a detailed report of your tasks.

Evening Affirmation:
Recite 100 times: "Please Princess, let me cum, I will do anything for you"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Princess Donna,
billys1 has been a very bad boy by not posting You every night. However does the fact that i sat naked, doing my wanking excersises for you on my front porch that is visible to an extremly busy street count for anything? i pray that it does. i know i must be punished for my lax behavior so i will accept what ever it is you give me, of course, i am the slave of Princess Donna.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home