Day 3 - Edging in public

The first day of the week. What better day is there to deny a slave his pleasure. If you have to go to work or school today, this is perfect. Otherwise you are required to find other activities which you can perform in public like going shopping or visit some gallery.

Morning Affirmation
Recite 100 times: "Spurting cum is my greatest pleasure"

Tasks
- Before you go outside for work or whatever you have to do in public, edge yourself 3 times with a pause of 5 minutes in between. Whenever you are outside your house or apartment, you must wear the vibrating balls in your ass. If they are to loud for work, you can turn them off when people are near. But don't remove them before you get home again! While you are outside, you have to edge 5 times in different locations. There are many possibilities. The sissy boys will chose their favorite public toilet, while more advanced slaves will do it at more risky places like behind bushes in the park or some other public hiding place. Bring your camera along and document your edging and the places where you do it. Same rules as always. If you cum, you lose.

- Once you are done and return at home, remove the vibrating balls and clean them up.

- Finger-fuck the Fleshlite if you have one for 10 whole minutes. Don't touch your cock while you do it.

- Sit down and write about your experiences today and send them along with your photos to my email address. The more details you add, the more I will be pleased. Also add the rating of your need to orgasm like you did before.

Evening Affirmations
Recite 100 times: "Cum, sweet hot cum, boiling in my balls"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mistress i must admit that being in public with the buzzer on my balls and beads in my rectum was so exciting. They constantly forced precum from me. I must try harder for you Princess. Sometimes people looked my way, I wonder if they could know what I am going through. Please excuse me now, I must change my underpants, there wet again. I WILL NOT TOUCH, I WILL NOT TOUCH, I WILL NOT TOUCH MY MANLESS PENIS.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home